ALL4 is seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Digital Solutions (DS) Practice Area. This individual is responsible for serving DS implementation project clients. The Implementation Consultant acts as the secondary technical resource interacting with the project team in direct support to client facing staff. The Implementation Consultant is an integral part of the digital solutions team and communicates project progress, owns various technical aspects of implementation to ensure accuracy, and works to ensure overall quality of project deliverables within DS projects. Implementation Consultants are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in using their DS expertise and experience to aid in the growth of DS services at ALL4. Our Practice Area is committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners. We work closely with clients in strategic partnerships supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. Flexible work location available.
- Provide support and assist in requirements gathering, gap analysis workshops and multi-module demonstrations.
- Identify and Analyze Configuration options.
- Document solution design using standard Design Document templates.
- Implement advanced/complex configuration for at least one module on one vendor product.
- Write and review test scripts and perform testing, troubleshooting and issue resolution to confirm solution is working as expected.
- Develop and/or review Training Guides in collaboration with other team members.
- May direct and review standard configuration completed by other team members.
- Contribute to proposal development including implementation level of effort.
- Interact with client and implementation partner contacts as directed by project management team.
- Develop tools to support 1.) the processing and transformation of content prior to import into an MIS solution and 2.) the Extract Transform Load (ETL) process for moving data from one information system to another.
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering or applicable science/environmental /information technology degree and 3-6 years of Digital Solution implementation experience.
- Basic understanding of key aspects of one or more Digital solution (such as Enablon, Cority, Intelex etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of other digital solutions (such as BI reporting tools, O365 Suite, Power Apps, Power Automate, Python, Oracle, SQL Server etc.).
- Familiarity with Digital Solution project needs impacting clients; knowledgeable in environmental regulatory and/or technical disciplines.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values; openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.