People are our most valued resource. We are committed to and “all for” providing best in class benefits that consider and compliment various facets of life: your money, your professional career, your health, and your philanthropic preferences.
We are ALL4 Financial Security
- Paychecks: Employees are paid a highly competitive salary, semi-monthly.
- 401(k) Plan: We provide a generous match that is 100% vested from day one of eligibility and provide you with free access to a financial planner.
- Bonus Pay: Technical staff who exceed clearly defined targets are eligible for plus compensation.
- Technology Stipend: Let ALL4 offset the cost of your smart phone.
- Life Insurance: You are given up to two times your salary for life and accidental death and dismemberment.
- Disability Insurance: We provide both short-term and long-term disability coverage.
We are ALL4 Being Healthy & Fit
- Insurance Coverage: Full-time employees and their dependents enjoy comprehensive health, vision, prescription, and dental coverage.
- Employee Assistance: We offer free access to a confidential Employee Assistance Program for those times when you or a loved one need a little extra help.
- Fitness Fund: ALL4 encourages our employees to be healthy and provide an annual stipend to put toward the cost of gym memberships or other fitness activities. Some of our locations also offer Boot Camp classes on site.
- Snacks: Our snack closets are stocked with free healthy snacks for when you need a burst of energy or to tame the munchies.
We are ALL4 Making a Difference
When your guiding philosophy is “ALL 4 One and One 4 ALL,” philanthropy is just part of who we are.
- Double Dollars: Contribute to the United Way through convenient payroll deduction and we will match your donation dollar for dollar.
- Charity Day: Each employee gets an extra day of paid vacation to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Service Opportunities: Whether it is a competitive food drive, Adopt-A-Highway trash pickup, all employee service day, or sacking the snacks for a month (and giving the saved money to regional charities), we find ways to give back to our communities.
We are ALL4 Learning & Growing
We are a coaching organization that believes you hold the key to your career growth and professional development.
- Coaching: No annual reviews here. Instead, we follow a continuous improvement process that emphasizes coaching and feedback in all directions.
- Internal/External Training: Our training program utilizes both in-house experts and outside resources to teach employees what they need to know.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We offer an annual reimbursement tuition program for qualified coursework.
- Conferences: We want you to learn and network and provide you with opportunities to attend relevant conferences. We’ll assist you in getting there; not just as an attendee, but as a presenter.
- Annual Retreat: Each year ALL4 employees come together to celebrate the past year and plan for the next.
- Offices: Office locations in Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia, Raleigh, and Washington, DC equate to flexibility and opportunity for our employees. The ALL4 Flex program provides a pathway to experience the regional offices.
- Employee Referrals: We believe good people tend to know other good people. You could receive a generous referral bonus for successful hires.
We are ALL4 Work-Life Integration
- Paid Time Off: It is important to renew and recharge. Our employees enjoy a generous paid vacation package, the ability to carry over up to one week of vacation into the next year, and 9 holidays annually, in addition to paid sick days.
- Work Flexibility: Full-time employees are expected to work a standard 40 hour week, but you don’t have to do it all at the office. As long as you have demonstrated technical ability and reliability, and you live up to our core values, we’re flexible.
- Dress code: We aren’t casual about the quality of our work, but we are casual about our dress. Jeans, sneakers, shorts, or sports jerseys are just fine. And you can use your annual ALL4 allowance to purchase some ALL4 gear of your choice.
- Recess Activities: ALL4 is one big family and we like to get to know each other outside of just a professional setting. From chair massages to happy hours to lunchtime games, we value and make time to play.
- Cornerstone Events: Each regional office celebrates with an annual event for employees of the office and their families. That may mean a summer Crabfest in Philly, a Cinco de Mayo party in DC, or a Georgia Tech tailgate in Atlanta. Whatever the event, it is always a good time!
This is a general overview of our benefits which are subject to change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 610.933.5246. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.