ALL4 has a national reputation for excellence and expertise in all things related to environmental management. We are widely recognized as one of the leading environmental consultants for industry and have a long history of helping our clients solve the permitting and compliance challenges that impact their success.
Compliance and Expertise — Two Interconnected Goals
Understanding and meeting current environmental regulations is a priority for any business — particularly new major source operations and those about to undertake significant expansion or modification projects. Environmental regulations aren’t straightforward — expertise is required every step of the way, from determining rule applicability to setting up compliance strategies, to reporting and accounting for future changes.
Few facilities have the internal expertise necessary to manage complex permitting projects. That’s where ALL4 comes in. We focus exclusively on helping clients develop compliance strategies and systems that work for them. We can act as a consultant on a one-time project or take a more active role in your organization on an ongoing basis.
ALL4 has a strong background in the following regulations and standards:
- Clean Air Act (CAA) regulations
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS)
- Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) standards
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
- Title V permitting
- The Clean Air Interstate Rule (CAIR)
- New Source Review (NSR) and state permit requirements
- Emissions trading programs
We work with organizations of all sizes, in a range of industries, including oil and gas, waste management, manufacturers and more. We have served as expert witnesses in litigation and public hearings and provided technical reviews and comments to new legislation on behalf of clients and trade organizations.
What Does Expertise Mean at ALL4?
At ALL4, expertise is a multi-faceted concept and one that goes beyond the technical mastery of a subject. For our employees, it means:
- That we work with a group of experts, including meteorological scientists, former regulators, engineers, and other highly skilled individuals, who leverage their experience to solve complex environmental challenges.
- That everyone on our team commits to ongoing professional development so they can stay on top of a continually changing environmental regulatory landscape.
- That we take the time to become experts on your business, so we can understand your goals and priorities and take ownership of our work on your behalf.
- That we establish formalized quality assurance protocols to ensure all deliverable work reflects the collective expertise of our team.
- That we work to promote understanding and communication between industry, regulators, and other stakeholders through our 4 The Record Articles, 4 The Record Behind the Scenes podcast, regular presentations, webinars, and training.
See our expertise in action by contacting an ALL4 office near you and arranging a consultation with one of our team members.