You’re probably EXCITED that we hire recent college grads with little to no work experience. However, to be successful, you must have a desire to be part of an environmental, health, and safety consulting team. Read on to determine if consulting at ALL4 is for YOU!
What it means to be a Staff Engineer/Scientist at ALL4:
- 40+ hrs in the office (38 – 40+ hrs billable work)
- 30+ hrs at your computer
- 4-10 hrs in team meetings and training
- Handling client work for multiple PMs
- On-site client support as needed
Project work includes…
- Interacting and establishing relationships with key stake holders, internally and externally
- Collecting information from clients
- Providing on-site support to clients
- Reviewing regulations
- Calculating emissions from process sources
- Interpreting results
- Assembling information and developing strategies
- Developing and submitting client deliverables
- Identifying and analyzing data
- Developing configurations skillsets for implementing digital solutions
So, what exactly would I do as a Staff Engineer/Scientist at ALL4?
- Support project team to serve the needs of our clients.
- Generate various types of client deliverables that will include using Excel spreadsheets to develop calculations & using Word to develop application reports, permit application forms, letters, etc.
- Attend site visits with senior staff members, as appropriate.
What our employees have said about their experiences at ALL4:
Want to learn more about #AdultingAndConsulting? Find out more about consulting in our article, “So You Want to Be a Consultant, Why ALL4? (An Open Letter to College Seniors).”
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 610.933.5246. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Job Applicant Policy at Collection:
Please be advised that when creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of Personal Information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment and education background; and other information you include in your resume and cover letters, such as your preferences, skills, and abilities. We also may collect information from your social media profile if you create a job application profile using one of your social media accounts.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to and other job openings at ALL4 LLC that we think may interest you. We do not “sell” or “share” your Personal Information.
California job applicants should review ALL4’S CALIFORNIA JOB APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE.