You’re probably EXCITED that we hire recent college grads with little to no work experience. However, to be successful, you must have a desire to be an air quality consultant. Read on to determine if consulting at ALL4 is for YOU!
Majors that are a good fit for ALL4:
- Atmospheric sciences
- Environmental sciences
Fall Career Fairs we attend:
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Kennesaw State University
- North Carolina State University
- Penn State University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Texas
- Villanova University
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
What it means to be a Staff Engineer/Scientist at ALL4:
- 40+ hrs in the office (38 – 40+ hrs billable work)
- 30+ hrs in your cube at your computer
- 4-10 hrs in team meetings and training
- Handling client work for multiple PMs
Typical Project Work…
So, what exactly would I do as a Staff Engineer/Scientist at ALL4?
- Support project team to serve the needs of our clients.
- Generate various types of client deliverables that will include using Excel spreadsheets to develop emissions inventories & using Word to develop application reports, air permit application forms, letters, etc.
- Learn the air quality dispersion modeling process. Air quality dispersion models are software based models used to predict the concentration of air pollutants at ground level locations. Data used in the models will include emissions data, meteorological data, land use data, stack characteristic data, building dimensions, etc.
- Attend site visits with senior staff members, as appropriate.
What our employees have said about their experiences at ALL4:
Want to learn more about #AdultingAndConsulting? Find out more about consulting in our article, “So You Want to Be a Consultant, Why ALL4? (An Open Letter to College Seniors).”
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.