Contact any one of our consultants at610.933.5246
Paul Hagerty, P.G., P.E.
Area Of Expertise
Air Quality, Waste Management, Water Quality
B.C.E., Civil Engineering, University of Delaware, 1991 M.S., Civil/Environmental Engineering, Villanova University, 2010
Mr. Hagerty is a civil and environmental engineer with over thirty years of experience in the environmental and civil engineering consulting industry. Mr. Hagerty’s areas of competency and practice have included environmental permitting and compliance, environmental insurance support, storage tank containment system compliance, dam and waterway engineering, environmental remediation, landfill design and compliance, stormwater management, natural resources, land development support, remedial design, contaminated sediment management, residential metals remediation and construction QA/QC. Mr. Hagerty is dual licensed as a Professional Engineer (DE, MD, MO, NJ, PA and VA) and a Professional Geologist (DE).
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
Get to know Paul
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
Yep, in high school it was “Hags,” in college “Hags,” in the fraternity “Hags”…in certain circles it persists to this day.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A bullnozer operator (misspelling intended). Perhaps that was the origin of the civil engineering pursuit.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
The thoroughness of the “on-boarding” process.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
Nothing too memorable (sorry…I’m not much of a Halloween fan).
5. Stick shift or automatic?
Automatic for the convenience factor but stick shift is a must-have life skill (…and how else are you going to ride the motorcycle??)
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Jimmy Buffett (is there anyone more famous than Jimmy?). I’ve also played ice hockey against and enjoyed some beverages with several of the Flyers alumni (Joe Watson, Brian Propp, Bob Kelly, Bernie Parent, etc.).
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I’m an award-winning vegetable gardener (OK, just the local community fair, but I’m a very avid gardener).
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
A technical resource for non-air issues, and a mentor for same.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
An airplane…I wouldn’t be on that island very long.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
How about two things…the quality of the people and the potential for growth.