Contact any one of our consultants at610.933.5246
Area Of Expertise
B.S. Environmental Science, Appalachian State University
After graduating in 2016 from Appalachian State University with a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, A.J. started as a chemical engineering intern at the Belews Creek Steam Station. A.J. spent over 4 years as an environmental engineer in the pulp & paper industry. Areas of experience include solid waste management, hazardous and universal waste, hazardous materials, air quality, stormwater, wastewater, SPCC, potable water, beneficial reuse, compliance auditing, ISO 14001 and Environmental Management Systems. He holds a Grade 3 biological wastewater operator certification and a C-Well certification in North Carolina. He enjoys all aspects of regulatory compliance consulting.
Get to know A.J.
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
A.J. is the nickname that stuck.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A pilot. I’ve always been fascinated by jets.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
The willingness of everyone to collaborate and provide assistance on projects.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
I was a mad scientist one year. Lab coat, goggles, dyed hair, and green glow stick solution in beakers.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I met Michael Regan before he became the EPA Administrator.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I can play the guitar with random objects.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I’d like to be known for excellent work, and having the ability and experience to help with any project.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Guitar, machete, and a lighter or flint.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
Quality work and great culture.