Contact any one of our consultants at610.933.5246
Raleigh Office Leader
NC State University, Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering, 2010
Claire started at ALL4 as a Project Manager in April 2019. She is a registered professional engineer in NC with more than 8 years of air quality consulting experience. Claire provides air permitting and compliance services to clients in the forest products, power, pharmaceutical, and tire manufacturing industries. Claire’s focus is NSR air permitting, Title V permitting, and providing compliance support for periodic reporting.
Get to know Claire
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
My childhood friends and also the captain of my adult soccer team call me Claire Bear.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Mail Lady. I thought it looked fun.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
How you immediately feel that you are part of the ALL4 family.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
I insisted on being a witch for several Halloweens during my childhood.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
Automatic (I’ve tried to learn to drive a stick shift but crack under the pressure)
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Unfortunately, I have not met anyone famous.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I’ve played soccer since I was 6 years old.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
Being supportive and accessible.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
My Husband, my cat, and live music.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?