Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 2018
Sahil joined ALL4 in July 2018 after graduating from Virginia Tech with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering. His previous experience includes an internship with the United States Marine Corps under the Cyber Advisory Team.
Get to know Sahil
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
My family has countless nicknames for me, but Sunny is one which has stuck for a long time.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A scientist, so I guess I wasn’t too far off with engineering.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
Everyone is accessible, super responsive, and answers my questions so quickly!
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
Probably dressing up as a Digimon when I was in elementary school.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I haven’t met anyone incredibly famous, but I did have a chance to meet former Redskins WR Santana Moss.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
No and if I do, then they are hidden from me also!
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I’d want to be known for solving the problems that stump everyone else.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
My laptop with movies and music, ice cream, and some books so I could pretend it was a vacation!
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
Everyone at ALL4 was very open with me starting from the very first interview.