Clemson University, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 2010
Jenny joined ALL4 with 10 years of air quality engineering experience providing air quality permitting and compliance support for industrial clients throughout the Southeast. She has specific experience in: preparation and review of environmental reports (emission inventories, Title V/NESHAP/NSPS periodic reports), management of construction and operating permit applications including Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) permitting, Title V permitting planning and development, emission calculations, and air dispersion modeling (AERMOD, AERSCREEN, and SCREEN3).
Get to know Jenny
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
My given name is Jennifer, so Jenny is technically a nickname.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a meteorologist on the local TV station. I think I wanted to predict snow days.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
The thoughtfulness and organization around the new employee orientation.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
Probably dressing up as spilled bowl of spaghetti complete with colander hat and meatballs made of sponges.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I can’t think of anyone famous that I’ve met but I would love to meet Jim Gaffigan and talk about bacon.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
In high school, I ranked top ten in the nation for health science dental terminology. (Yep, there is a competition for that.)
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
Willingness to learn, organization, and resourcefulness.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
A hammock, my bike, and my family.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The authenticity practiced during the interview process and ALL4’s pursuit of excellence.