Contact any one of our consultants at610.933.5246
Senior Technical Manager
Georgia Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 1988
Ms. Watkins is a registered professional engineer in FL, LA, and SC and a project manager with over 31 years of technical experience in air quality consulting. Ms. Watkins’ focus is preparation of air permit applications, regulatory strategy and compliance support, audits, and coordination/ negotiation with state regulators. Ms. Watkins has experience in the forest products and chemical manufacturing industries developing permit applications for compliance with prevention of significant deterioration (PSD), Title V, new source performance standards (NSPS), and national emission standards for hazardous air pollutants (NESHAP).
National Council for Air and Stream Improvement, Inc. for the Pulp and Paper Industry (NCASI)
Get to know Sheryl
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
Authenticity of the people
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
Ghost bride (of a ghost outlaw)
5. Stick shift or automatic?
Stick shift (until I moved to Atlanta where there are hills!), Automatic ever since
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Jerry Jeff Walker (Country singer from Austin, TX)
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
Swimming, jigsaw puzzles
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Wine, my pillow, and the Rock (my husband silly, not Dwayne Johnson)
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?