Clemson University, B.S. Environmental Engineering
Michelle joined the ALL4 WDC team in November 2019 with experience in Resource Conservation and Recovery Act regulation. Since joining, Michelle has supported various clients in multiple compliance areas including Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure plans, major and minor source air permitting and reporting, and hazardous materials reporting.
Get to know Michelle
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
Shelly or Chelle (pronounced the same).
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A scientist or something like a park ranger. I don’t think I realized that “being outside” couldn’t be an actual job.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
How extraordinarily supportive everyone is with your goals, whether it is personal or professional, and that the company provides resources to make sure you can achieve your professional goals.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
I was a bumble bee for multiple years in a row.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Rhianna at the London Airport when I was coming back to the US from a soccer camp.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
Trained in ballet for 12 years.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
Organization and thoroughness of my work and being a good resource for regulatory questions.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Assuming food and water is attainable and renewable, my husband, prescription transitional lens glasses, and the Lord of the Rings book series (including The Hobbit).
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The culture and growth opportunity within the company, personally and professionally.