Location: Colorado Regional Support
University of New Hampshire, MS Geochemical Systems, 2003 UC Santa Barbara, BS Creative Studies Biology, 1998
Linsey DeBell is a Directing Consultant in the Digital Solutions team. She started her career in atmospheric chemistry research first as a research associate in grad school and then as the data coordinator for the NPS IMPROVE program. She moved into air quality consulting in 2003 and quickly gravitated to projects involving regulatory analysis, developing digital tools and/or data management as key challenges. Her focus has since broadened beyond air quality to include Digital Solutions for EHS permitting and compliance and ESG tracking. Current interests include incorporating AI to improve quality and reduce cost in regulatory analysis, compliance tracking and permitting projects and looking at how best to support ESG tracking including GHG reduction planning and tracking with digital solutions.
Enablon O&G User’s Group
An Evening With Linsey
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
Nothing interesting—a few folks call me Lins
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I had no idea and wasn’t worried about it.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
Ability to capture unexpected opportunities
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
I was Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors. A lot of foam was involved.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
I prefer stick shift but AWD/4WD is a bigger priority in CO so now drive automatic
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
David Lowery from the band Cracker
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I’m a water sports enthusiast who has spent years surfing, racing outrigger canoes and white-water kayaking.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
Technical expert for the non-air “stuff”
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Peanut butter, surfboard/sea kayak or 1-man outrigger canoe, and a kindle with unlimited download of books.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?