Contact any one of our consultants at610.933.5246
Implementation Consultant II
Area Of Expertise
Digital Solutions, Health & Safety, Waste Management
Creighton University, Bachelor of Science in Physics, 2018
Noah Zetocha joined ALL4’s Digital Solutions Practice in 2021. Since joining ALL4 Noah has supported clients in the chemicals, public utilities, pulp and paper, and oil and gas industries with requirements gathering and software configuration. He has supported implementations and/or operations and maintenance projects with advanced configuration, design, testing, and report generation in various software modules. Noah spent a portion of 2022 and 2023 as a full-time team member for one of our software partners, providing direct project support. Additionally, Noah has experience programming in a variety of languages as well as web and database design.
Get to know Noah
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
None that really stuck, Noah is pretty short.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an astronaut. I really like heights and thought it would be fun to fly, but I realized I don’t like being dizzy.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
The accessibility of communication with everyone, and the ability to be vulnerable.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
I made a Mr. Ray costume from Finding Nemo out of felt.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
Stick shift is much more fun, but I currently drive an automatic. My first car was a 1981 VW Rabbit that was a stick shift. I still miss it.
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I met the astronaut Mae Jemison at a graduation dinner in college. She’s also an engineer and physician and delivered our commencement address.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I play several musical instruments and sing a little bit. I also like to do hand-tooled woodworking.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
My technical expertise, reliability, and desire to learn and innovate.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
My wife, a box of matches, and some fishing equipment.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The engaging people and its commitment to the employees.