Contact any one of our consultants at610.933.5246
Cornell University, B.S. in Chemical Engineering, 2012 Cornell University, M.Eng. in Environmental Engineering, 2014
Luke joined ALL4 through the acquisition of Environmental Strategy Consultants, Inc. (ESC) in October 2020. Luke joined ALL4 after 1 year of experience in multimedia compliance with ESC and with 5 years of professional experience in air pollution permitting and compliance at Philadelphia Air Management Services. He has experience in drafting air installation permits and operating permits, conducting compliance inspections of Title V and minor source in Philadelphia, reviewing compliance reports and emission inventories, and acting as enforcement officer for facility compliance issues and violations.
Get to know Luke
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
I had a fun one in college that was “Fiasco” derived from “Luké Fiasco”.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A science teacher, like Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
The interconnectivity between its people, even while the company is working remotely.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
I was a zombie that was holding flowers and a bunch of ‘thank you’ greeting cards. I was the “Grateful Dead”.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
While on tour, my college choir and I got to sing for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. We made her cry!
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I can probably make a pun out of any given topic. It’s puncanny…
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I would like to be known for my dependability and sense of humor.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Podcasts, my bike, and a karaoke machine!
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
Their commitment to improving the quality of their employees’ career and personal development.