ALL4 is seeking Staff Engineers/Scientists to work at any of our office locations. An ALL4 Staff Engineer/Scientist is responsible for developing their technical and regulatory knowledge base to enable the efficient completion of environmental projects in this entry-level role. The Staff Engineer/Scientist acts as the secondary technical resource in direct support to Project Engineers/Scientists, Consulting Engineers/Scientists, Managing Consultants, and Technical Managers. This role will encompass a variety of tasks in broad-spectrum areas of environmental health and safety. This individual will join a team of environmental professionals that are well-versed in complex air quality permitting and compliance and multimedia projects, and who are committed to furthering our mission of being a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently deliver quality and timely work products to project team.
- Complete environmental reports, permit applications, emission inventories, and other technical documents.
- Prepare technical reports in support of environmental permits.
- Analyze and translate data for modeling support.
- Assist clients with complying with local, regional, state, and federal regulations for various programs including, but not limited to, RCRA, Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, EPCRA, and TSCA.Review state and Federal environmental regulations and expand environmental consulting knowledge.
- Efficiently provide accurate technical calculations, effective written communication, and utilization of spreadsheets and databases to contribute to project deliverables.
- Provide direct project support to more experienced staff including Project Engineers/Scientists, Consulting Engineers/Scientists, Managing Consultants, and Technical Managers.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and technical skills; coordinate with team members the review of project deliverables to ensure project compliance with ALL4’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally; continuously seek out and provide feedback.
- Meet billable hour and utilization targets.
- Interact with client and regulatory contacts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering, or applicable environmental/science degree and interest in environmental consulting.
- Strong organizational, technical calculation, and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines by independently managing priorities and workflows.
- Ability to conduct periodic site visits at client facilities to collect and review data for evaluations and reports.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Creative thinking with sound complex problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word, Excel, and PDF editing software) and technical writing ability.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Basic chemistry knowledge.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Experience in consulting, or the environmental/science field, and understanding of industry manufacturing process preferred.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in major metropolitan areas in Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.