Drexel University, Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, 1989
Mr. Bob Kuklentz is a Directing Consultant with 30 years of experience. Prior to joining ALL4 in 2010, Mr. Kuklentz spent 20 years in multiple disciplines of environmental management in industry, including 17 years in printing and packaging and 3 years in chemical specialties manufacturing. This includes all phases of industrial environmental management with an emphasis on applying for and complying with air permits ranging from state only permits to Title V permits for new sources, as well as modifications for existing sources. He has submitted many air permit applications in numerous states and Ontario, Canada.
Chester County Hazardous Materials Response Team
Get to know Robert
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
I have had lots of them…but most of them I don’t want to repeat. I’ll just stick with “Bob”.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a professional baseball player.
3. What is one of the most memorable experiences you have had at ALL4?
Wow, there have been lots of great experiences. Probably the most memorable have been the Christmas parties. They are great.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
I haven’t worn a Halloween costume in close to 35 years. It’s too hard to remember back that far to determine a memorable costume.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
I learned to drive on a stick shift, so it is my sentimental favorite.
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I’ve never met anyone really famous…and I’m okay with that.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I can work the TV remote like nobody’s business.
8. What are you known for at ALL4?
Probably known for dumb jokes that only Tom thinks are funny.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
1) Sweet Ice Tea
3) My wife
(in that order)
10. What is the most unique thing about working at ALL4?
Definitely the people.