Georgia Tech, B.S. Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 2020
Kyle joined ALL4 in June 2020 after graduating from Georgia Tech. During his time at GT he completed a 4 semester co-op program in product development at a porous plastics company and co-hosted the campus radio station’s metal show.
Get to know Kyle
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
My friends call me Walnut sometimes since my last name autocorrects to that.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a musician. Still do; I’m working on that concurrently with my engineering career!
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
Everyone has been super nice and welcoming!
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
I think I was Pikachu once when I was little.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I’ve met Randy from the show Trailer Park Boys and the rapper Teejayx6.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I’ve been playing guitar for 12 years, and I lead/front a metal band that’s been doing pretty well locally, so I can kinda do the harsh vocals too.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I’d like to be known for being dependable, friendly, and always willing to help someone out.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
My guitar, something to listen to music on, and my best friend.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The company seemed to really care about their employees, and everyone I talked to really enjoyed their jobs.