M.Eng. Energy, Environmental, and Chemical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis B.S. Chemical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis
Kevin joined ALL4 in February 2022 from the oil and gas industry. He worked as an EHS auditor evaluating topics including air, waste, and OSHA regulations. Previously, Kevin was an air quality consultant serving clients in the refining and petrochemical sectors where he specialized in implementing new flare provisions of NSPS Ja, MACT CC, and Ethylene MACT. He also has experience with Title V permitting, compliance reporting, emissions inventories, Boiler MACT, NSPS OOOO/OOOOa, RICE rules, and SARA 312.
Get to know Kevin
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
Occasionally my friends will call me Kev and of course my cousins call me Vinny.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a lawyer, but always was more interested in math and science. Environmental compliance blends the two nicely.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
Everybody was so welcoming and kind. A great group of people to work with!
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
This past year I was a ghostbuster, which was the most effort I’ve put into a costume in quite a while.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I met a former Top Chef contestant (and runner-up!) once dining in her restaurant in Paducah.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
Growing up I took karate for 15 years and earned my black belt.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I’d like to be known as dependable and as a technical expert.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
As a Survivor buff: a flint, a machete, and Jeff Probst. For comfort: a boat, music, and an unlimited freezer of ice cream.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
ALL4’s unique approach to coaching and mentorship.