ALL4’s Pennsylvania RACT 2 Toolbox
Posted: August 22nd, 2017Authors: Ron H.
The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP) has new Additional Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT 2) regulations that were proposed in mid April 2014.
So, who’s affected? The RACT 2 regulations, when promulgated, will likely impact every major source of ozone precursor pollutants (i.e., nitrogen oxides (NOx) and volatile organic compounds (VOC)) in Pennsylvania.
What are the implications to my facility? The impacts of the final RACT 2 regulation on major sources of NOx and VOC, if promulgated in its current form, could range from merely responding to the administrative requirements of the rule all the way up to the design, specification, purchase, installation, and permitting of new or additional air pollution control systems.
Have additional questions? Want to talk through your RACT 2 strategy? Call Ron Harding at 610.933.5246 x119 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RACT 2 Tools:
- Download RACT 2 FAQs
- Review the Revised Final Form RACT 2 Rule
- RACT 2 Review – ALL4’s RACT 2 training featuring Q&A with PADEP
Read up on relevant ALL4 Articles:
- So, You Thought You Were Through With RACT 2 – Think Again
- RACT 2 Compliance Reporting… No Reason to Wait
- U.S. EPA Conditionally Approves Pennsylvania RACT 2 Rule
- Telling You Like It Is, Your CEMS are NOT Ready for PA RACT 2 Compliance!!
- RACT 2 Rule Published: Clock Starts on RACT 2 Proposals – “The trouble is, you think you have time.”
- Baby Steps…to Final RACT 2 Publication
- The Components of a RACT 2 Proposal
- RACT 2 Methods of Compliance
- RACT 2 – I have less than a year to comply!? What should I be doing now?
- The Shoe Has Dropped But Most Companies Don’t Know It – It’s Called PADEP RACT 2
- Pennsylvania RACT 2 – We Are Finally There…And Even Though We Just Arrived, You’re Already Behind
- Pennsylvania RACT 2 – We Are Not There Yet…
- Pennsylvania RACT 2 – Are We There Yet?
- So What’s in the Final Version of the Pennsylvania RACT 2 Rule? We are glad that you asked.
- More on RACT 2
- RACT 2 In PA – Almost Here