Contact any one of our consultants at610.933.5246
Senior Managing Consultant
Florida State University, M.S. Meteorology, 1987 State University of New York, College at Oswego, B.S. Meteorology, 1985
Mr. Moore began his environmental consulting career in 1990. In the early years he performed complex air dispersion modeling evaluations for Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) permit applications and state toxic air pollutants. In 1995 he became involved in emission inventories and regulatory analyses in support of the initial round of Title V permit applications. Around this time he also started assisting clients with the annual Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) as well as other environmental reporting obligations. Mr. Moore developed the initial Risk Management Plans (RMP’s) for these same clients in 1999 and began preparing complete air permit applications associated with implementation of Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Standards. Starting in 2001 he expanded his permitting skills to include PSD and Nonattainment New Source Review (NA-NSR) construction permit applications incorporating Best Available Control Technology (BACT) and Lowest Achievable Emission Rate (LAER) analyses. As a Senior Project Manager he continues supporting clients with implementation of the Regional Haze Rule and National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for Ozone, PM2.5 and SO2.
National Council for Air and Stream Improvement (NCASI)
Carolinas Air Pollution Control Association (CAPCA)
Get to know Steven
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a railroad engineer when I grew up.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
The in-depth ALL4 orientation/onboarding process.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
Dr. Evil or Ernst Stavro Blofeld (depending on whether you prefer the Austin Powers or James Bond villain)
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Matches to start a fire, a knife to prep the native food, and a mirror to use as a signaling device.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The focus on providing air quality services and private ownership.