Contact any one of our consultants at610.933.5246
University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 2018
David joined ALL4 in April 2020 after spending one year as a HRSG Field Engineer and Superintendent for Kiewit Power Constructors. During his time at Kiewit, David helped install piping for two HRSG units. Here, he was initially in charge of the welding specification procedures and piping schematics. In addition, in his role as field engineer, he oversaw scheduling and manpower in the field, as well as work pack creation and documentation. Acting as the liaison between the hourly craft unions and the design engineers in the office, he ensured the work was done according to the drawings and on time with the schedule. Eventually, he worked his way up to Superintendent where he oversaw the day to day activities and safety of two Boilermaker crews.
Get to know David
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
The most common nickname is “DR” (not Doctor, just the letters). Other than that, a lot of people called me by my last name growing up – “Ross.”
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was little, I loved playing football with my family and friends in the yard and always wanted to be a WR in the NFL
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
So far, I have really enjoyed how welcoming and friendly everyone has been.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
When I was in 6th grade, I wore a blow up “fat-suit” and went as a plumber.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
I learned to drive on a stick shift, but now I drive automatic. (I do miss the stick shift though).
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I met Sidney Crosby at an Awards Dinner in Pittsburgh and I also met The Bus (Jerome Bettis) outside of a hotel in Pittsburgh.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I really enjoy cooking, although I don’t know if I would classify it as a talent yet.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
Being helpful and hard-working. Always going the extra mile and putting forth my 100% effort.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
I would bring my two dogs, a device to play music on and a fishing rod.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
I was most attracted to the culture of ALL4. I really wanted to find a company that didn’t just say they cared about their employees but proved it through their exceptional culture and ALL4 does just that.