Baton Rouge Air Monitoring Workshop
Date: June 16th, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Eastern Time
Location: Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center, 201 Lafayette Street, Baton Rouge, LA, 70801, US;
This event has been postponed from its original date of May 4. ALL4's Eric Swisher will be presenting Flare Monitoring and Data Management Challenges at the Baton Rouge Air Monitoring Workshop. Registration is complimentary but space is limited. Register now
Flare Monitoring and Data Management Challenges
- What is required to be measured on flares?
- How is the flare CPMS data quality assured (i.e., distinguishing between good vs. bad data)?
- How is the measured flare CPMS data validated, calculated, and averaged?
- What does the measured flare CPMS data indicate about flare operation?
- What notification, recordkeeping, and reporting requirements are required for measured flare CPMS?