ALL4 is seeking a Senior Technical Manager to serve as a technical expert for ALL4’s Continuous Monitoring Systems (CMS) Practice Area. This individual will have CMS and Data Acquisition Handling System (DAHS) technical expertise across multiple industries and can solve complex technical problems without other senior level assistance. This ALL4 Senior Technical Manager will actively seek opportunities to increase ALL4’s CMS Practice Area’s visibility through technical presentations and other venues and is responsible for driving existing and new business revenues.
This Senior Technical Manager will share ALL4’s vision and passion for helping our clients be successful, while transferring knowledge to their project teams to increase ALL4’s overall CMS and DAHS technical depth and understanding. This individual is self-motivated, coachable, and growth-oriented with the desire to be a “go-to” resource within the organization for CMS and DAHS projects concerning emissions monitoring, testing, reporting, regulatory analysis, and related permitting issues. This Senior Technical Manager will have established extensive relationships with clients, partners, and regulatory communities that allow them to create and drive work that can be delegated to two or more project team members at a given time.
This Senior Technical Manager will be a member of ALL4’s growing CMS Practice Area, which is comprised of a team of dedicated engineers and scientists that are CMS and DAHS subject matter experts that are also well-versed in regulatory analysis, complex permitting and air quality compliance. This Senior Technical Manager can be “linked” to any of our offices, but remain a dedicated member of the CMS Practice Area. ALL4’s Project Managers support long-standing client relationships throughout the United States, while continuously building relationships with new clients, resulting in a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment. This Senior Technical Manager will have the opportunity to support challenging CMS and DAHS work in collaboration with ALL4’s Project Managers in all offices, develop CMS Practice Area Leadership skills and responsibilities, and make a tangible contribution to an employee-centric, forward-facing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates broad and specific subject matter expertise in monitoring, testing, reporting, and regulatory analysis pertaining to 40 CFR Parts 60, 63 and 75 and general continuous monitoring compliance knowledge.
- Provides expert level knowledge of the CMS regulations applicable to industries that are a strategic market for ALL4.
- Maintains in-depth regulatory CMS and DAHS knowledge that allows for a nuanced understanding beyond what would be apparent to an entry or mid -level employee.
- Contributes foundationally to the growth and culture of the CMS Practice Area within ALL4.
- Transfers knowledge and facilitates training to increase overall ALL4 technical depth and understanding.
- Prepares and executes high-level technical work individually, with the capacity to direct others on how to do the same, including strong document production skills and technical writing.
- Builds effective teams and enrolls members as necessary.
- Educates the company on the obligations and considerations of existing clients and prospects within the CMS Practice Area.
- Responsible for defining and suggesting actions that ALL4 can take to expand revenue within the CMS Practice Area.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with regulatory organizations, industry technical experts/peers, and provides technical interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of federal, state, and local air regulations for clients.
- Participates in business development opportunities related to area of expertise and has significant personal sales goals.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills and decision making for complicated issues with high visibility and ALL4/client liability.
- Prepares and presents conference papers or presentations and responsible for business development related activity resulting from those presentations.
- Consistently and reliably meets or exceeds utilization and profit targets.
- Develops technical approach and cost assumptions for proposals and scope of work documents to attain project work.
- Defines and implements technical project plans and schedules to meet contract requirements.
- Utilizes ALL4 project management support systems to ensure project profitability and to satisfy client deliverable and scope of work requirements.
- Assumes technical responsibility and maintains routine and timely communication with all internal and external project participants.
- Cultivate and lead client relationships and projects generating annual revenues >$300,000+.
- Plans, organizes and executes projects within technical discipline, while serving as clients’ primary point of contact.
- Ensures project compliance with ALL4 Quality Assurance guidelines.
- May be required to coordinate staff and/or mentor junior technical staff.
- Desire to develop CMS Practice Area Leadership skills and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Engineering or applicable science degree and collective experiences equivalent to 5-10 years of CMS, DAHS, Air Quality Permitting and/or Compliance within consulting and/or industry settings.
- Recognized as a CMS/DAHS 40 CFR Part 75, 60, and/or 63 regulatory expert.
- In-depth understanding of the CMS integration and certification processes.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Effective problem resolution and consultative skills combined with the ability to delegate successfully.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values.
- Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Proven ability to work with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels both internally and externally.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of various teams.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company, primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting, air dispersion modeling, continuous emissions monitoring, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, and multimedia EHS compliance. Established in 2002, ALL4 has offices in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Houston, Lexington, Louisville, Raleigh, and Washington, DC, in addition to regional support staff members in several states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Learn more about consulting at ALL4 and submit your resume for the CMS Senior Technical Manager role today!