Is consulting at ALL4 right for YOU? Possibly…
ALL4’s product is our people. We hire people who believe in the same principles we do and who can showcase them with their diverse expertise and skillsets. Our consultants value building relatedness with clients, transferring knowledge and opportunities to others, growing their own brand, and buy into our growth intention and entrepreneurial mindset.
At ALL4, we appreciate that you’re excited about your new role and, as a highly accountable person, you want to contribute to the company in a meaningful way. To ensure you are successfully integrated and acclimated into the ALL4 family, all new hires benefit from our many integration programs.
- 0 to 3+ years of work experience.
- Desire to become a consultant.
- Secondary technical resource to project management staff.
- Support Project Engineer/Scientists.
- 3-5+ years of environmental work experience.
- Capable of completing projects independently based on technical and regulatory knowledge.
- Primary technical resource to project management staff and periodically interfaces with client.
- Participate in, or lead focus areas.
- Mentor Staff Engineer/Scientists.
- 4-6+ years of environmental consulting experience.
- Own the technical aspects of a project to ensure the technical correctness and overall technical quality of a project deliverable.
- Lead multiple members of the technical staff and coordinate the completion of individual project tasks in a manner that ensures regulatory and technical correctness.
- Perform as primary technical lead resource to project management staff.
- Act as the primary point of contact for certain clients and projects.
- Participate in, act as catalyst for, or lead a focus area.
- Mentor Staff Engineer/Scientists.
Managing Consultant/Senior Managing Consultant
- 5-12+ years of environmental and/or air quality work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new client relationships.
- Experience in several of ALL4’s service areas and responsible for maintaining and expanding their knowledge in identified regulatory or technical trending areas.
- Possess the technical and regulatory knowledge to efficiently manage and complete projects.
- Manage annual client revenue of $150,000 – $800,000
- Demonstrated mastery of planning, managing, and executing project tasks to ensure that goals or objectives of each project are accomplished, while serving as the client’s primary point of contact. Responsible for handling invoicing, proposal development, client growth, revenue generation, and other financial objectives.
Technical Manager/Senior Technical Manager
- 5-12+ years of environmental consulting work experience.
- Serve primarily as the technical expert for a key technical area with a secondary component of effective project management.
- Possess in-depth technical subject matter expertise and general regulatory and compliance knowledge.
- Establish and maintain relationships with regulators, industry experts, and peers while fostering national recognition of your personal brand.
- Communicate all facets of technical work to both internal teams and clients.
- Participate in business development opportunities related to areas of expertise.
Directing Consultant and Technical Director
- Demonstrate technical mastery in the field of environmental consulting.
- High visibility and recognition nationally as an air quality expert and leader in ALL4’s primary service area(s).
- Track regulatory, technical, and industry sector developments in the field of environmental consulting and identify and shape opportunities for the direction of ALL4.
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to engage clients, potential clients, and ALL4 staff to educate, enlighten, add value to projects and work products, and to grow revenue through expansion and new business development.
- Demonstrate leadership and negotiation skills.
- Overall alignment with ALL4’s entrepreneurial and profitable business model.
- Serves a critical role as a mentor for ALL4 staff at all levels.
- Support Business development and overcome barriers by providing strategic vision and technical expertise to current and prospective clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, maintain, and grow profitable relationships, including transitioning relationships to others to allow for new business development.
- Committed to intentional growth and continuously “paying it forward” both within, and outside of, the ALL4 organization.