ALL4 is seeking an experienced Sustainability Lifecycle Analyst with the flexibility to work remotely or in one of ALL4’s physical office locations. A Sustainability Lifecycle Analyst is an environmental technical expert who shares our vision and passion for helping our clients be successful. This individual will be responsible for planning and performing product and process level Lifecycle Analysis (LCA) related to carbon intensity, natural capital impacts, circular economy attributes, or other sustainability or Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) related key performance indicators for clients in various industries according to client requirements and accepted international and US standards.
The Sustainability Lifecycle Analyst will have the opportunity to help manage challenging ESG and sustainability work, create their own professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward-facing company. Our teams work closely with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. They will join a team ESG, EHS and Digital experts who are committed to furthering our mission of being a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners.
- Ability to accurately estimate Level of Effort and outcome value based on client requirements for LCA work.
- Calculation or estimation of carbon or water footprint, in addition to other sustainability related indicators for specific products or processes.
- Engage with supply chain actors and end users to collect GHG Scope 2 and 3 data.
- Demonstrated expertise with recognized LCA tools or solutions.
- Ability to complete circular economy analysis plans for targeted products or processes.
- Prepare and execute technical LCA and consulting work while transferring knowledge to others.
- Maintain and increase working knowledge of technical subjects impacting clients.
- Effectively communicate project information to the team.
- Exhibits ALL4’s core values in all transactions (internally and externally).
- Demonstrates a high-level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering, science, or applicable environmental degree and collective experiences equivalent to a minimum of 3 years of LCA consulting or industry experience.
- Demonstrated completion of LCA for at least 5 products or processes.
- Proficiency with recognized commercial LCA tools.
- Experience with modeling approaches.
- Proficiency with data visualization or data analysis tools preferred; proficiency with Mural or ESRI Story Maps would be a bonus
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Effective problem resolution combined with the ability to delegate effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel) and technical writing ability.
- Acute attention to detail.
ALL4 is a consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, health and safety, chemical reporting and management, and digital solutions services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and IT professionals from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental, health, safety, and quality management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.