ALL4 is seeking an experienced Senior Environmental Engineer (Air Quality) in our Houston Office located in Stafford, TX.
- Under minimal supervision, leads air pollution emissions monitoring projects that ensure Continuous Monitoring Systems (CMS) performance, testing, data collection through the Data Acquisition Handling System (DAHS), and data reporting comply with federal and state regulations.
- Provides technical interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of federal and state air quality regulations for clients. Prepares federal and state air permit application materials, including applications for New Source Review (NSR) projects and Title V applications.
- Prepares Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) analyses.
- Inspects clients’ commercial and industrial facilities to ensure compliance with the applicable air quality regulations.
- Optimizes and improves air quality management systems for various industries using analysis of large datasets.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in any applicable Engineering or Science field and 4 years of related experience, or alternatively, a Master’s degree in same and 2 years of related experience.
- Experience must include supporting Continuous Monitoring Systems (CMS) projects, performing continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS) recertifications and Title V/Data Acquisition Handling System (DAHS) audits, and ensuring compliance with federal (40 CFR Parts 60, 63, and 75) and state air quality regulations.
- Travel (5%-10%) to client locations.
ALL4 is a consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, health and safety, chemical reporting and management, and digital solutions services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and IT professionals from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental, health, safety, and quality management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.