Regional Office Director – Houston Office (Experienced Environmental Consultant)
ALL4 is seeking an experienced environmental consultant to fulfill the role of Regional Office Director for our Houston Office located in Stafford, TX. The Regional Office Director (ROD) is responsible for leading the Houston office business unit consistent with the goals and objectives of the organization. Accountable to the Corporate Annual Plan and Regional P&L Management, this individual has ultimate ownership for strategic, top level decisions that drive the success of the business unit including client management and deliverables, staffing, new business development, regional marketing, office financials, and overall outcomes. He or she may function in a dual role such as a Managing Consultant, Technical Manager, or Directing Consultant.
An ALL4 ROD is a seasoned environmental professional with significant technical knowledge, who shares our vision and passion for helping our clients and growing the Texas ALL4 presence. They are a self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individual who can drive the profitability and growth of the office, build strong client relationships, successfully manage complex projects and teams, collaboratively work with ALL4’s Corporate Executive Team, and identify business opportunities with existing and new clients. This individual works closely with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. Internally, the ROD will embrace the concept of change and effectively foster a culture where employees seek feedback and invest in others. A proven people manager and excellent communicator, the ALL4 ROD facilitates staff training and development, empowers team members to be responsible for critical business operation functions, and effectively communicates to the office and company at large. The Houston ROD will have the opportunity to enjoy challenging environmental work, create their personal brand both internal and external to the organization, and be in contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward facing company.
Our Houston Office supports client relationships along the Gulf Coast and throughout Texas, while continuously building relationships with new potential clients, resulting in a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment. ALL4’s Houston ROD will join a team of environmental professionals that are well-versed in complex permitting, modeling, compliance, monitoring and modeling projects, continuous monitoring systems, environmental program management, and multimedia EHS projects; a team committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners.
Responsibilities for Houston Regional Office Director
- Lead consistent with the qualities defined as an ALL4 Leader.
- Act as the primary decision-maker regarding matters of office direction, planning, and execution.
- Develop, and manage to, the Houston office annual financial plan in conjunction with the ALL4 company-wide plan.
- Report the status of all critical business operations to the COO and CFO.
- Create a team of managers that are adept at building and sustaining strong client relationships resulting in repeat business.
- Encourage and create a culture that embodies and exhibits ALL4 Core Values.
- Professional development of staff including technical expertise.
- Establish relationships with regulatory organizations and provide interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of Federal, state, and local Environmental Regulations.
- Drive business development. Regularly demonstrate ability to identify, assess, implement strategy, and close business opportunities following the ALL4 business development process.
- Exhibit ALL4’s Core Values in all transactions (internally and externally) and mentor junior technical staff.
Qualifications for Houston Regional Office Director
- Engineering or applicable science degree and a minimum (10) years of experience in an environmental technical discipline. Texas specific environmental regulatory knowledge strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate, present, and close proposals paired with an understanding of the consulting business model.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple large-scale (>$50,000) environmental consulting projects, exceeding $500,000 in annual revenue managed.
- Experience serving as the client’s primary point of contact with the proven ability to effectively manage and motivate multiple project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to sell environmental consulting projects.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills, including strong decision-making skills regarding matters relating to the office’s direction, planning, and execution.
- Established relationships, and ability to develop and grow relationships, with regulatory agencies, including TCEQ, and industrial sector facilities.
- Technical or consulting experience with Air Quality Dispersion Modeling, Auditing, Continuous Monitoring Systems, and Other Media (Water and Waste) is preferred, as well as air quality experience in petroleum refining and/or petrochemical industries.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company, primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting, air dispersion modeling, continuous emissions monitoring, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, and multimedia EHS compliance. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Submit your resume on the Career Pages of our website for the Houston Regional Office Director role today!
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.