ALL4’s CMS Practice Area is seeking a Project Engineer/Scientist for our Philadelphia Office with flexibility to work out of either our Kimberton, PA or Philadelphia, PA locations. An ALL4 Project Engineer/Scientist is a technical staff member who shares our vision and passion for helping our clients be successful. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in developing their technical and regulatory knowledge base to enable the efficient completion of air quality projects. This individual will have the opportunity to enjoy challenging environmental work, create their own professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward facing company. Our teams work closely with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. He or she will join a team of air quality professionals that are well-versed in complex air quality permitting, and compliance, and multimedia projects, and who are committed to furthering our mission of being a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners.
- Create value for the project team by delivering quality and timely work products.
- Expand air quality consulting knowledge through the study and review of state and federal environmental regulations.
- Provide accurate technical calculations, effective written communication, and utilization of spreadsheets and databases to contribute to project deliverables.
- Prepare technical reports and plans in support of environmental permits and environmental regulations.
- Analyze and reconcile Continuous Monitoring System (CMS) data within client Data Acquisition and Handling Systems (DAHS) for compliance demonstrations.
- Demonstrate strong analytical ability and technical skills, and coordinate with team members the review of project deliverables to ensure project compliance with ALL4’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Interact and establish relationships with regulatory organizations and provide interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of Federal, state, and local Air Regulations.
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Contribute to the success of the CMS Practice Area through non-technical support (e.g., recruitment, mentorship, IT, etc.).
- Engineering or applicable science degree and a 1-3 years of Air Quality Permitting or Compliance consulting or industry experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel), and technical writing ability.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; with the ability to meet deadlines independently.
- Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Technical or consulting experience with Stack Testing, CMS, DAHS, Auditing, and Database Management/Development is preferred.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company, primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting, air dispersion modeling, continuous emissions monitoring, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, and multimedia EHS compliance. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Submit your resume on the Career Pages of our website for the Project Engineer/Scientist role today!