ALL4 is seeking an experienced Air Quality Managing Consultant for our Philadelphia Office located in Kimberton, PA. An ALL4 Managing Consultant is an air quality technical expert who shares our vision and passion for helping our clients be successful. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who can build client relationships, successfully manage complex projects and teams, and identify business opportunities with existing and new clients. The ALL4 Managing Consultant works closely with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. This individual will have the opportunity to enjoy challenging air quality work, create their own professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward facing company. Our corporate Philadelphia Office has long standing connections with influential stakeholder groups across the Northeast and Midwest and supports an established client base. He or she will join a team of air quality professionals that are well-versed in complex permitting, compliance, and modeling projects, and who are committed to furthering our mission of being a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners.
- Create value for clients by understanding their needs and working in partnership together to develop the most effective and beneficial permitting, compliance, and regulatory strategies.
- Serve as the main client interface relative to assigned project work and handle all aspects of project management including proposal development, staffing, and project team communication.
- Cultivate and lead projects already under contract representing over $500,000 in revenue.
- Manage multiple projects and teams across regional offices and various industries to meet contract requirements for budget, scope, quality, and schedule.
- Build client relationships and effectively lead projects that exceed client expectations and result in expanded and repeat business.
- Execute technical expertise to assist and guide facilities through air quality permitting, compliance, and modeling projects.
- Act as a technical resource for major and minor PSD/NSR permitting, NSPS, MACT, Control Technology Assessments (BACT/RACT/LAER/BAT), and Emissions Inventory development and reporting that are occurring across multiple state air quality regulatory agencies.
- Establish relationships with regulatory organizations and provide interpretation, review and strategic analysis of Federal, state, and local Air Regulations.
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions (internally and externally) and mentor junior technical staff.
- Engineering or applicable science degree and a minimum of 5 years of Air Quality Permitting and Compliance consulting or industry experience. Advanced degree and/or professional designation preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage >$500,000 in total annual revenue for multiple air quality projects across industries, while serving as clients’ primary point of contact strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel) and technical writing ability.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and motivate multiple project teams, for various clients, simultaneously.
- Proven ability to formulate, present, and close proposals paired with a keen understanding of the consulting business model.
- Established relationships with regulatory agencies and/or industrial sector facilities.
- Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Technical or consulting experience with Stack Testing, Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems, Acid Rain/Budget Programs, Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventories, Air Quality Modeling, Auditing, Database Management/Development, and Other Media (Water and Waste) is preferred.
ALL4 is an award winning, environmental consulting company specializing in air quality consulting services, primarily assisting our clients with complex air quality permitting, air quality modeling, continuous monitoring systems, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, and regulatory compliance. We provide air quality consulting services to numerous regulated industries nationwide including pulp and paper, cement, chemical/pharmaceutical, waste management, power, and automotive. ALL4 operates under the belief that the success of our company is measured by the success of our clients. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset. Our company operates with the clear understanding that knowledge is power, that there is no substitute for experience, and that the proper application of our expertise to our clients’ projects can provide them a competitive advantage within their respective industries and marketplaces.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, and 401K benefit, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.