ALL4 is seeking a Marketing Consultant with the flexibility to work in one of ALL4’s physical office locations or remotely. An ALL4 Marketing Consultant is a professional who manages a variety of initiatives to help the marketing department and the organization achieve their goals. This individual should be a self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented team member who can build relationships (internally and externally), successfully execute projects, and work collaboratively. The ALL4 Marketing Consultant will work closely with internal stakeholders in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. This individual will have the opportunity to enjoy challenging and creative marketing projects, create their own professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward-facing company.
Primary responsibilities of the Marketing Consultant include executing and managing routine marketing initiatives and identifying and leading marketing opportunities for the company. This includes being a liaison between the marketing department and other functional areas including RegTech, Business Development, Sales, and Recruiting. The Marketing Consultant role generates digital and print content based on the company’s direction and strategizes and oversees a variety of digital and print communication strategies including email marketing, video development, presentations, and social media.
- Collaborates with representatives from RegTech, Business Development, Sales, and Recruiting to fully understand service/product and communication needs
- Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique
- Based on assessment, drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia
- Presents design ideas and recommendations to the marketing director and/or internal stakeholders
- Evaluates success and ROI of ongoing marketing-related initiatives and campaigns when completed
- Participates in marketing activities to promote services. This includes designing and coordinating routine communications on various platforms, including: Website, Social Media, Digital media, Email marketing, etc.
- Evaluates and filters lists for use in marketing campaigns
- Evaluates competitors and methods of marketing and distribution
- Develops and executes marketing plans
- Identifies steps within marketing plans and coordinates resources to execute
- Assists with planning and implementation of marketing-led and marketing-supported initiatives
- Supports execution of all activities related to marketing communications
- Monitors budgets on assigned products/services; prepares reports as needed.
- Maintains/updates marketing documents (templates, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Coordinates creation and production of documents, packaging and/or collateral materials to support selling efforts of specified products/services
- Coordinates and organizes branded materials for technical events
- Creates reports and organizes contact lists for communications
- Maintains and orders supplies for the marketing department as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree. 3-7 years of marketing or other relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Adobe, with the ability to train others on efficient use of these programs, for example, Working with formulas & filtering data in Excel
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator or similar design program
- Experience with WordPress or similar platform
- Experience with various social media channels
- Strong organizational, time-management, and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines by proactively managing multiple priorities and workflows
- Keen attention to detail
- Creative thinking with sound problem-solving skills and the ability to execute improvements
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values; openness to change, personal growth, and coaching
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.