ALL4 is seeking a Technical Director to join our Management Information Systems (MIS) Tech Team. This MIS subject matter expert is a nationally established and industry recognized consultant within their technical, peer, and regulatory community. The MIS Technical Director executes the strategic direction of the MIS Tech Team and is responsible for providing solution to complex client MIS needs. This individual is accountable, understands the consulting business model, and has proven ability to develop strong relationships with existing and potential clients. Technical Directors set the direction for ALL4’s technical capabilities and services, provide leadership and mentoring to applicable ALL4 staff members, and maintain technical expertise and relationships that allow ALL4 to sustain an ongoing practice. Flexible work location available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as experienced technical resource and MIS subject matter expert.
- Provides solution for all technical needs that surface within MIS projects that account for both ALL4 and client liability.
- Demonstrates capability to transition client relationships to others that ensures the transfer of legacy knowledge and continued client growth
- Sets strategic direction and accountabilities for the MIS Tech Team including but not limited to long-term planning, training, hiring, and mentoring.
- Serves in at least one industry or regionally based stakeholder group and is viewed as the go-to expert within that group.
- Employs a keen understanding of the consulting business model and combines the financial and technical aspects of project opportunities to secure major new opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with the regulatory community, partner vendors, legal counsel, and industry/environmental technical peers.
- Develops, maintains, and grows profitable customer relationships; strategically combines the financial and technical aspects of a project opportunity to craft scoping and cost to win those opportunities.
- Assesses ALL4’s MIS technical capabilities and recommends a course of action to ensure we are best in class among our competitors.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in information systems software, applications, and best practices. Overcomes technical and business barriers of prospective and current clients.
- Supports Business Development by providing technical expertise and strategic vision to current and prospective clients.
- Mentors staff to maintain technical knowledge pipeline. Transfers technical knowledge and projects to others resulting in increased opportunity for professional growth.
- Facilitates training to increase overall ALL4 MIS technical depth and understanding across the organization.
- Remains vested in transitioned client relationships and retains client satisfaction around technical expertise.
- Understands, implements, and leads ALL4’s vision.
- Consistently and reliably meets or exceeds utilization and profit targets as defined.
- Builds effective teams, enrolls members, and delegates work as necessary.
- Demonstrates a high-level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Ensures project compliance with ALL4 Quality Assurance guidelines.
- May be required to coordinate staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering or applicable science degree and a minimum of 10 years of specific Management Information Systems consulting work or industry experience.
- Expert working knowledge of MIS needs impacting clients; specialized knowledge in environmental regulatory and/or technical disciplines.
- Proficiency in IT management systems.
- Knowledge and working relationship with MIS partner vendors (i.e., Enablon, Benchmark, Cority)
- Established relationships with regulatory agencies and/or industrial sector families.
- Proven sales success and experience utilizing a CRM.
- Self-directed and entrepreneurial with a competitive and persistent focus towards achieving results.
- Exceptional ability to develop, lead, and enroll strong teams with a wide range of personality types.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to manage priorities, workflow, and navigate ambiguity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Creative, collaborative problem resolution and consultative sales skills combined with the ability to delegate effectively.
- Acute attention to detail.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.