ALL4 is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our dynamic and growing workforce. An ALL4 Financial Analyst, a newly-created role in the Company, is responsible for analyzing past financial performance to predict future performance. This job requires financial forecasting and tracking, financial modeling optimization, and working closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in using their excellent organizational, modeling, analytical, and communication skills to enhance, track, and improve financial metrics. This individual will have the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward facing company and will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. Our teams are committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners. We work closely with clients in strategic partnerships supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports, including key operational metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Assist with the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Develop automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards.
- Support and collaborate with the Accounting Team to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Translate complex financial data for maximum understanding and education across business units and stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends.
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. 1-3 years of business finance, financial planning & analysis or other relevant experience.
- Familiarity and proficiency with ERP systems and data query/management tools (Access, SQL, Business Objects).
- High proficiency with financial modeling techniques, including a solid fluency with Excel formulas and functions and strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines proactively while working independently.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills combined with an understanding of U.S. GAAP.
- Attention to accuracy and detail and ability to streamline functions with a passion to learn and grow.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable interacting with executive level management.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company, primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting, air dispersion modeling, continuous emissions monitoring, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, and multimedia EHS compliance. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Submit your resume on the Career Pages of our website for the Financial Analyst role today!