ALL4 is seeking an experienced ESG Managing Consultant with the flexibility to work remotely or in one of ALL4’s physical office locations. This individual will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing greenhouse gas (GHG) baseline development and verification projects for clients in various industries according to client requirements and accepted international and US standards. An ALL4 Managing Consultant is a technical expert who shares our vision and passion for helping our clients be successful. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who can build client relationships, successfully manage complex projects and teams, and identify business opportunities with existing and new clients. The ALL4 Managing Consultant works closely with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. This individual will have the opportunity to enjoy challenging ESG and GHG work, create their own professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward-facing company.
- Plans, manages, and executes all relevant project tasks, including developing project proposals and completing GHG inventory projects, for multiple clients across industries. Serves as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Determines time frame, budget, allotment of resources, and procedures for executing GHG baseline development and verification projects.
- Leverages and maintains working knowledge of technical subjects impacting clients including but not limited to GHG emissions, carbon intensity, low carbon transmission, and other Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) parameters.
- Responsible for creating client ready ESG deliverables suitable for external publication.
- Develops and recommends technical path for clients to achieve Science Based Target Initiatives (SBTi) and set science-based emissions reduction targets.
- Creates client reports within the client preferred frameworks such as SASB, TCFD, CDP, or GRI.
- Engages with supply chain actors to collect data and demonstrates proficiency with data visualization and data analysis tools.
- Stays current with relative guidance and standards for Scope 1, 2, & 3 GHG emissions inventory development such as ISO, GHG Protocol, etc.
- Achieves or exceeds established annual client revenue targets.
- Monitors and controls project activities to achieve project milestones and financial performance objectives.
- Effectively and proactively communicates project status and information to the team.
- Prepares and executes high-level technical and consulting work and directs others on how to do the same.
- Implements and monitors project procedures to ensure the quality of project deliverables and attainment of contractual agreements.
- Ensures compliance of projects with ALL4 Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Exhibits ALL4’s core values in all transactions (internally and externally) and mentors junior technical staff.
- May be required to coordinate staff.
- Demonstrates a high-level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering, science, or applicable environmental degree and collective experiences equivalent to a minimum of 5 years of Environmental consulting, industry or military experience.
- Extensive experience calculating Scope 3 emissions following the GHG Protocol.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Ability to develop, lead, and enroll strong teams with a wide range of personality types and technical abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel) and technical writing ability.
- Acute attention to detail.
ALL4 is a consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, health and safety, chemical reporting and management, and digital solutions services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and IT professionals from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental, health, safety, and quality management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.