ALL4 is seeking an Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Trainer for our California Office located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. The EHS Trainer is responsible for developing and conducting environmental health and safety training for clients and maintaining course materials. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who possess the skills necessary to develop and implement training for not only meeting, but exceeding, health, safety, and environmental performance. The EHS Trainer will interact with a variety of personnel including executives, scientists, engineers, and other business professionals. This individual will be required to possess excellent written and oral communication skills (including public speaking) to effectively describe problems, solutions, and ideas. They will join a team of environmental professionals that are well-versed in complex air quality permitting and compliance, and multimedia projects, and who are committed to furthering our mission of being a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners.
- Develop and conduct environmental health and safety training for clients and maintain training course materials.
- Develop and implement training program for company employees including onboarding and professional development.
- Maintain records and prepare reports to evaluate training progress and support organization in assessing training needs.
- Conduct EHS compliance evaluations for clients.
- Monitor compliance with safety procedures.
- Draft inspection reports to document inspection findings.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong analytical ability and technical skills, and coordinate with team members the review of project deliverables to ensure project compliance with ALL4’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Contribute to the success of the California Office through non-technical support (e.g., recruitment, mentorship, IT, etc.).
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety, and Health, or related field required; Master’s degree desirable.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel), and technical writing ability.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; with the ability to meet deadlines independently.
- Working knowledge of JIRA-Confluence work environment preferred.
- Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company, primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting, air dispersion modeling, continuous emissions monitoring, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, and multimedia EHS compliance. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Submit your resume on the Career Pages of our website for the EHS Trainer role today!