ALL4 is seeking a Senior Managing Consultant to join our Digital Solutions (DS) Practice Area. This individual is a recognized name in the Digital Solution community and is responsible for managing DS projects including maintaining a high degree of client satisfaction while meeting profit targets. The DS Senior Managing Consultant is a self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individual who uses DS expertise and experience to aid in the growth of DS services at ALL4. Our Practice Area is committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners. We work closely with clients in strategic partnerships supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. Flexible work location available.
- Plans and executes Digital Solution projects, while serving as clients’ primary point of contact.
- Leads large proposal development efforts.
- Develops technical approach and cost assumptions for proposals and scope of work documents.
- Defines and implements Digital Solution technical project plans and schedules to meet client requirements.
- Provides subject matter expertise in EHS and Quality.
- Provides quality control on all project deliverables.
- Provide project management, including handling invoicing, proposal development, client growth, revenue generation, and other financial objectives.
- Cross-sells ALL4’s other offerings.
- Identifies innovative Digital Solutions to meet client requirements.
- Develops new client relationships.
- Manages annual client revenue of $250,000–$1.5M, including multi-phase, multi-module complex implementations.
- Exhibits ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering or applicable science degree and Digital Solutions project experience equivalent to 10+ years.
- Recognized name in the Digital Solution community.
- Knowledge of one or more Digital Solution partners (such as Enablon, Cority, Intelex, etc.).
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Effective problem resolution and consultative skills combined with the ability to delegate successfully.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with a diverse range of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, manage, and execute Digital Solution service area projects across industries, while serving as clients’ primary point of contact.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values; openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, IT professionals and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups as well as MIS user groups who are influencing the future of EHS digital tools. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn EHS management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.