ALL4 is seeking a Senior Implementation Consultant to join our Digital Solutions (DS) Practice Area. This individual is responsible for serving as a technical expert and manager for the Digital Solutions Practice Area with a secondary component of effective project delivery and traditional expansion. The Senior Implementation Consultant is one of the “go-to” individuals within the company for DS project execution, implementation, client and prospect communications, and technical advice within DS services. The DS Senior Implementation Consultant is a self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individual who uses DS expertise and experience to aid in the growth of DS services at ALL4. Our Practice Area is committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners. We work closely with clients in strategic partnerships supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. Flexible work location available.
- Leads requirements gathering, gap analysis workshops and multi-module demonstrations.
- Leads solution design.
- Identifies and provides gap closure plans including advanced Configuration options.
- Implements advanced/complex configuration across multiple modules and/or multiple vendor products.
- Provides oversight and quality control on configurations.
- Directs and reviews standard configuration completed by other team members.
- Reviews Test Scripts and Training Guides completed by other team members.
- Provides leadership in troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Provides knowledge transfer, best practices and mentoring to IT team members related to the commercial solutions and IT tools.
- Provides implementation level of effort and contribute to technical approach for proposal effort.
- Interacts with client and implementation partner contacts with respect to enhancement requests, bug fixes and product roadmap.
- Serves as the senior technical lead and advisor on projects.
- Maintains an in depth understanding of EHS business processes.
- Exhibits ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering or applicable science/environmental/information technology degree and Management Information Systems project experience equivalent to 5+ years.
- Industry recognized advanced configuration skills in one or more Digital Solutions platform (such as Enablon, Cority, Intelex, etc.).
- Proficient in other digital solutions (such as BI reporting tools, O365 Suite, Power Apps, Power Automate, Python, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Effective problem resolution and consultative skills combined with the ability to delegate successfully.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with a diverse range of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values; openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.