ALL4 is seeking a Consulting Engineer/Scientist to join our Digital Solutions (DS) Practice Area. This individual is responsible for delegating to a team, managing and communicating project progress, and owning the technical aspects of a project to ensure technical accuracy and overall technical quality of project deliverables within DS projects. DS Consulting Engineers and Scientists are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in using their DS expertise and experience to aid in the growth of DS services at ALL4. Our Practice Area is committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for clients, employees, and partners. We work closely with clients in strategic partnerships supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. Flexible work location available.
- Leads requirements gathering, gap analysis workshops and multi-module demonstrations.
- Reviews solution design and provide inputs.
- Independently implements configuration in one or more Digital Solutions using design documents and perform self-checks on work.
- Writes test scripts and perform testing and troubleshooting to confirm solution is working as expected.
- Develops and/or reviews Training Guides for implemented solution.
- Cleanse and map historical data to the Digital Solution.
- Routinely interacts with client and implementation partner contacts.
- Provides insights on typical EHS business processes and compliance and offer best practices.
- Provides business analysis support.
- Contributes to proposal development.
- Serves as Deputy Project Manager and Task Lead.
- Exhibits ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering or applicable science/environmental degree and a minimum of 4-6 years of Digital Solution implementation experience.
- Basic understanding of key aspects of one or more Digital Solutions (such as Enablon, Cority, Intelex, etc.).
- Familiarity with Digital Solution project needs impacting clients; knowledgeable in environmental regulatory and/or technical disciplines.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Ability to develop, lead, and enroll strong teams with a wide range of personality types and technical abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills and technical writing ability.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values; openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.