ALL4 is seeking a Consulting Engineer/Scientist for our Kentucky Office with offices located in Lexington, KY and Louisville, KY. ALL4 prefers an individual with a strong background in Safety Engineering, OSHA Compliance, and Industrial Hygiene. An ALL4 Consulting Engineer/Scientist is responsible for working internally with Project Managers to build teams and own the technical aspects of a project to ensure technical accuracy and overall technical quality of project deliverables. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in developing their technical and regulatory knowledge base to enable the efficient completion of occupational safety and environmental multimedia projects. This individual will have the opportunity to help manage challenging environmental work, create their own professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward facing company. Our teams work closely with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. He or she will join a team of professionals that are well-versed in complex air quality permitting and compliance, water, waste, geosciences, industrial hygiene, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services and who are committed to furthering our mission of being a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for employees, clients, and partners.
- Plans, manages, and executes the technical aspects of projects to produce client-ready deliverables for Project Manager review.
- Enrolls multiple members of the technical staff and coordinates the completion of individual project tasks that ensures regulatory and technical correctness.
- Acts as the primary technical lead resource to project management and as the technical liaison between junior technical staff and project management staff.
- Monitors and controls technical project aspects to achieve project milestones.
- Effectively and proactively communicates technical information and timelines to the team.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and technical skills, combined with the ability to delegate effectively.
- Frequent travel and execution of project work at client facilities throughout the United States to support ALL4 clients and regional offices.
- Mentors junior technical staff and exhibits ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Responsible for routinely delegating technical tasks to junior staff and building cohesive project teams.
- Coordinates with Project Manager the review of project deliverables and ensures project compliance with ALL4’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Actively cultivates project management skills including the ability to effectively plan, manage, and execute projects, while at times serving as clients’ primary point of contact.
- Engages in experiential learning to enhance technical expertise around subjects impacting clients as well as developing project management skills (e.g., developing proposals, technical and regulatory knowledge, team building, client relationships, and revenue generation/management).
- Interacts and establishes relationships with regulatory organizations and provides interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of federal, state, and local air regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management, including contributing to the success of the ALL4 corporate and regional offices through non-technical support roles (e.g., recruitment, mentorship, etc.).
- Applicable degree and collective experiences equivalent to a minimum of 4 years of Safety Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, OSHA Compliance, or other Health and Safety industry experience.
- Provide environmental, health, and safety consulting services to our clients, both in the office and in the field, as needed and directed by ALL4 personnel. This may include site sampling, data evaluation, auditing, and report writing.
- Familiarity with technical subjects impacting clients; knowledgeable in environmental regulatory and/or technical disciplines. Specific interest in applicants with Safety Engineering, OSHA Compliance, and Industrial Hygiene experience.
- Additional duties may include tasks such as marketing, sales, in-house training, and other supporting roles.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values. Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Ability to develop, lead, and enroll strong teams with a wide range of personality types and technical abilities.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel) and technical writing ability.
- Acute attention to detail.
ALL4 is a consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, health and safety, chemical reporting and management, and digital solutions services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, safety personnel and IT professionals from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental, health, safety, and quality management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.