ALL4 is seeking a Consulting Engineer/Consulting Scientist to work in our Philadelphia Region either in our Kimberton, PA Office or Philadelphia, PA Office. An ALL4 Consulting Engineer/Consulting Scientist is responsible for working internally with Project Managers to build teams and own the technical aspects of a project to ensure technical accuracy and overall technical quality of project deliverables. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who are interested in developing their technical and regulatory knowledge base to enable the efficient completion of air quality and multimedia projects. This individual will have the opportunity to help manage challenging environmental work, create their own professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward-facing company. Our teams work closely with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. This individual will join a team of environmental professionals that are well-versed in complex permitting, compliance, and modeling projects, and who are committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for employees, clients, and partners.
- Execute technical expertise to assist and guide facilities through environmental permitting, compliance, and modeling projects.
- Have working knowledge and proven experience with environmental compliance that occur across multiple state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Establish relationships with regulatory organizations and provide interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of federal, state, and local regulations.
- Plan, manage, and execute the technical aspects of projects to produce client-ready deliverables for project manager review.
- Coordinate the scheduling and progression of a project through ALL4’s development and quality process; manage client and internal communication of progress. Monitor and control technical project aspects to achieve project milestones.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and technical skills combined with the ability to delegate effectively; responsible for routinely delegating technical tasks to junior staff and coordinating the completion of individual project tasks that ensure regulatory and technical correctness.
- Mentor junior technical staff and exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions both internally and externally.
- Act as the primary technical resource to project management and as the technical liaison between junior technical staff and project management staff.
- Coordinate with project managers for the review of project deliverables and ensure project compliance with ALL4’s quality assurance procedures. Effectively and proactively communicate technical information and timelines to the team.
- Engage in experiential learning to enhance technical expertise around subjects impacting clients as well as developing project management skills including the ability to effectively plan, manage, and execute projects; developing proposals; enhancing technical and regulatory knowledge; team building; client relationships; and revenue generation/management.
- Meet billable hour and utilization goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Engineering or applicable environmental/science degree and collective experiences equivalent to a minimum of 2-4 years of Environmental Regulatory, Compliance, or other Environmental consulting or industry experience.
- Familiarity with technical subjects impacting our clients; knowledgeable in environmental regulatory and/or technical disciplines.
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values; openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow proactively.
- Ability to develop, lead, and enroll strong teams with a wide range of personality types and technical abilities.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to manage changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel) and technical writing ability.
- Acute attention to detail.
ALL4 is a consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, health and safety, chemical reporting and management, and digital solutions services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas and regional support staff members throughout the United States. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and IT professionals from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental, health, safety, and quality management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Job Applicant Policy at Collection:
Please be advised that when creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of Personal Information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment and education background; and other information you include in your resume and cover letters, such as your preferences, skills, and abilities. We also may collect information from your social media profile if you create a job application profile using one of your social media accounts.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to and other job openings at ALL4 LLC that we think may interest you. We do not “sell” or “share” your Personal Information.
California job applicants should review ALL4’S CALIFORNIA JOB APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.