ALL4 is seeking an Air Quality Managing Consultant (Project Manager) with experience in air quality and other environmental media to work in our California Office located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. This role will function in a project management capacity as an air quality technical expert who shares our vision and passion for helping our clients be successful. They are self-motivated, coachable, growth-oriented individuals who can build client relationships, successfully manage complex projects and teams, and identify business opportunities with existing and new clients. The Managing Consultant works closely with clients in a strategic partnership supported by a foundation of authentic communication, personal ownership, and accountability. This individual will have the opportunity to enjoy challenging air quality and other environmental consulting work, create their own professional path, and make a tangible contribution to a growing, employee-centric, forward facing company.
Our California Office has long standing connections with influential stakeholder groups across California and supports an established client base. This individual will join a team of environmental professionals that are well-versed in complex permitting, compliance, and modeling projects, and who are committed to furthering our vision as a nationally recognized consulting company shaping environmental responsibility and creating distinction for employees, clients, and partners.
- Create value for clients by understanding their needs and working in partnership together to develop the most effective and beneficial permitting, compliance, and regulatory strategies.
- Serve as the main client interface relative to assigned project work and handle all aspects of project management including proposal development, staffing, and project team communication.
- Manage multiple projects and teams across regional offices and various industries to meet contract requirements for budget, scope, quality, and schedule.
- Build client relationships and effectively lead projects that exceed client expectations and result in expanded and repeat business.
- Execute technical expertise to assist and guide facilities through air quality permitting, compliance, and modeling projects.
- Act as a technical resource for environmental projects that are occurring across multiple state air quality regulatory agencies.
- Establish relationships with regulatory organizations and provide interpretation, review, and strategic analysis of Federal, state, and local Air Regulations.
- Exhibit ALL4’s core values in all transactions (internally and externally) and mentor junior technical staff.
- Engineering or applicable science degree and a minimum of 5 years of environmental consulting or industry experience. Advanced degree and/or professional designation preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage $500,000+ in total annual revenue for multiple environmental projects across industries, while serving as clients’ primary point of contact strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills, including strong document production skills (proficiency in Word and Excel) and technical writing ability.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and motivate multiple project teams, for various clients, simultaneously.
- Proven ability to formulate, present, and close proposals paired with a keen understanding of the consulting business model.
- Established relationships with regulatory agencies and/or industrial sector facilities.
- Openness to change, personal growth, and coaching.
- Technical or consulting experience with Stack Testing, Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems, Acid Rain/Budget Programs, Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventories, Air Quality Modeling, Auditing, Database Management/Development, and Other Media (Water and Waste) is preferred.
The salary range for this role is $95,000-$140,000 at the time of posting. Factors taken into consideration when determining actual compensation include, but are not limited to, education, experience, skill set, location, and business or organizational needs. In addition, this role will also be eligible for bonus pay. ALL4 offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and other benefits to eligible employees. Based on the factors described above an applicant may be qualified for an alternate role outside of Managing Consultant. In this case, ALL4 would share the suggested position and associated salary range with the applicant.
ALL4 provides environmental, health, and safety consulting to the regulated community. Our services include air quality, chemical reporting and management, digital solutions, environmental, social, and governance, investigation and remediation, occupational health and safety, waste management, and water quality. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and IT professionals from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental, health, safety, and quality management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Submit your resume for the Air Quality Managing Consultant role today! www.all4inc.com/careers