ALL4 is seeking an Administrative Assistant in the Philadelphia Office located in Kimberton, PA. An ALL4 Administrative Assistant is an administrative support professional who performs a variety of tasks to help the organization’s operations run efficiently. The primary responsibility is to proactively support the general day-to-day operations of their assigned office(s). This includes serving as the primary administrative resource to the Office Director(s), providing administrative support to employees, maintaining an organized office, and identifying opportunities to improve company procedures and create efficiencies. The secondary responsibility is to support the Business Administration Manager with key Corporate operational duties. The successful Administrative Assistant is an organized, self-motivated, coachable individual with excellent organizational, communication, and clerical skills. This individual will join an office of environmental professionals, in addition to a team of administrative professionals located throughout the various ALL4 offices.
- Provide general administrative support including but not limited to organizing office operations and procedures, scheduling/planning events, preparing materials for meetings, providing data reports, coordinating company lunches, and processing mail
- Facilitate conference registrations, employee travel arrangements, building maintenance requests, client gift requests, and file administration
- Understand and lead specific “corporate” processes with the support of the Business Administration Manager (e.g. State Business License Registrations, Professional Insurance Renewals, Lease Renewals, Safety Program support, etc.)
- Train others on efficient use of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; Develop and lead a Workplace Tools training.
- Provide billable support to local Project Teams for client deliverables including data entry, printing, formatting, and shipping needs
- Operate within ALL4’s project management/accounting system performing tasks such as entering data, responding to inquiries, and generating reports
- Manage general office organization and upkeep including optimizing office layout, furniture, office supplies and vendor services
- Ensure common area tidiness
- Act as event planning and cultural liaison creating a positive employee and visitor experience
- Assist in the recruiting and onboarding process for new hires
- Serve as backup administrative assistant for other office(s) and/or administrative support for offices without on-site administrative personnel
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience as an Administrative/Office Assistant, Office Manager, or similar role
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Adobe, with the ability to train others on efficient use of these programs, for example:
-Creating automated table of contents & using heading styles in Word
-Working with formulas & filtering data in Excel
-Scheduling meetings & utilizing task manager in Outlook
-Merging PDFs & adding page numbers in Adobe
- Active Driver’s License and reliable transportation for performing basic errands
- Strong organizational, time-management, and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines by proactively managing multiple priorities and workflows
- Keen attention to detail
- Creative thinking with sound problem-solving skills and the ability to execute improvements
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Commitment to excellence and ALL4’s core values; openness to change, personal growth, and coaching
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company primarily assisting clients with air, water, waste, geosciences, health and safety, and chemical reporting and management services. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Kimberton, PA outside of Philadelphia, ALL4 has offices in metropolitan areas of Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and California in addition to regional support staff members in several other states. Our practice is built with a passionate team of engineers, scientists, and meteorologists from the consulting, industry, and regulatory fields. We are committed to understanding and shaping the environmental regulatory landscape with active participation in regulatory and policy decision-making groups. Our clients are our priority. We pride ourselves on fully understanding our clients’ operations, culture, and business goals to the extent that we can tailor our consulting services to help turn environmental management into a company asset.
ALL4 is honored to be the recipient of many “Best Places to Work” awards and offers a best in class, flexible, work environment, including a highly desirable Total Compensation package. Benefits include competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage, generous PTO, paid holidays, 401K benefits, and a compelling company culture.
ALL4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click on the button below to submit your resume. You will be redirected to our careers portal where you can select the role for which you are applying.