University of California Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, 2021
Victor joined ALL4 in October 2021 after graduating from UCLA with a degree in Environmental Science and concentration in Environmental Health. As an undergraduate, he worked in partnership with the NRDC and WildEarth Guardians looking for violations and impacts of oil drilling. He also focused on research under the UCLA Aerosol Laboratory.
Get to know Victor
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
I ‘ve never really had any nicknames beside Vic, however, most people just call me by my full first name.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was 8, I really wanted to become a farmer. I loved animals but, had a deep interest in cows and sheep (which at the time I thought made up the majority of farm animals).
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
The generous and giving culture everyone has. Everyone is looking out for their coworkers.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
The most memorable costume I’ve worn was a Pokeball costume made by my cousins. We trick-or-treated with matching costumes.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
I am able to drive both but, prefer stick shift.
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I’ve met all the members of the Kpop group Twice back when I was in high school.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I’m able to name just about every car on the street without seeing the car model or brand.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I would like to be known for spreading positivity in ALL4.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
After watching Cast Away with Tom Hanks, I feel like I cannot live without a friend (another pair of hands also always helps). Other things I cannot live without include my phone and a hat.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The quality of work provided to clients. There is no substitute for high quality.