Temple University, Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with a concentration in Human Resources and Law
Terri joined ALL4 in October 2020 through the acquisition of ESC. She has over 13 years of managerial and administrative experience working for The Sporting Club at The Bellevue and Environmental Strategy Consultants, Inc. Over the years, she has been responsible for various day-to-day operations which includes monthly billing, maintaining accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and taxes, human resources, IT management, staff management, vendor management, project administration, and the coordination of corporate events.
Get to know Terri
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
My nickname is Terri.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a doctor.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
Everyone is so friendly, helpful and values your opinion on things.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
My most memorable Halloween costume was Doctor Shots (white lab coat with syringe loops to hold 4 plastic syringes filled with my favorite drink and a stethoscope).
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I have met so many it’s hard to choose one – Allen Payne, Robin Thicke, Robin Roberts, Michael Vick, Robert Irvine and Andy Reid.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I am good at arts and crafts and I like cake decorating.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
A very responsive person who is also a good listener and enjoys helping others.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
tv, pizza and my family
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
I was hired as part of an acquisition for which I am grateful for.