B.S. Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University
Savva graduated Texas A&M with a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and a minor in Climate Change. During his undergraduate career, he completed an internship at Bisu in Tokyo, Japan as a Biochemical Engineer intern. Upon graduating from Texas A&M in 2020, he accepted a role as a Laboratory Scientist at APC Health. He joined ALL4 in November 2021 as a Staff Engineer.
Get to know Savva
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
People usually call me Savva or Sav for short.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A scientist with aspirations to invent a teleport.
3. What is one of the most memorable experiences you have had at ALL4?
Arriving on my first day and immediately feeling the welcoming and inclusive atmosphere.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
An “Injured Frenchman” after I broke my arm days before Halloween.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Mona Hatoum, a modern artist from Lebanon.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I speak 4 languages!
8. What are you known for at ALL4?
Someone with reliable work ethic and multicultural background.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
A chessboard, a guitar, a soccer ball.
10. What is the most unique thing about working at ALL4?
The width of the scope of projects to work on and the dedication other employees show towards your professional success.