North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 2008
Philip started at ALL4 as a Consulting Engineer in May 2019. He has more than 10 years of professional experience in both manufacturing and environmental consulting. He started his career as a process engineer for a major pulp and paper manufacturer but has spent the last 8 years performing air quality consulting for private clients, U.S. EPA, and other federal agencies. He has provided support for regulatory development, permitting, and compliance planning for a variety of clients in forest products, power, and chemical manufacturing sectors.
Get to know Philip
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
My friends call me “Phil” or “P,” but I prefer to be called “Philip.”
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An archeologist, only because my favorite movie was “Raiders of the Lost Ark”
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
The helpful nature of all the staff.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
When I was five, my mom made me a Cookie Monster costume.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Miss North Carolina
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
Dependability and high-quality work.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Tools, lumber, and a map (to build a raft and row back home).
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The sincerity of all the staff and their willingness to help one another.