Location: Philadelphia, PA Office
Phone: 610.933.5246 x141
The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Minor in Environmental Engineering, 2019
Olivia joined ALL4 in January of 2020 after graduating from Penn State University. She was also a Bosch Production System co-op at Bosch Rexroth where she worked with their BRight Ideas application and performed various other supportive tasks dealing with continuous improvement. This past summer (2019), she interned in the Safety, Health, and Environmental department at Croda and was responsible for creating a chemical database for the plant as well as wastewater work instructions and compliance with the city’s requirements.
Omega Chi Epsilon—Chemical Engineering Honor Society
Connect With Olivia:
An Evening With Olivia
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
Just Liv! Feel free to call me this instead of Olivia. Either one is just fine.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Either a spy or a detective. I was subscribed to both spy and detective Scholastic monthly book orders for a couple years.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
Probably that there are no surprises! I think I’ve known that All4 would be the perfect fit for me when I first spoke to Tom at Penn State’s career fair the year before I spoke with Katie and finally got my (successful!) interview. They really took their time and made me fully aware of what this role and company is like. So, I knew what I was getting myself into and that I would love it.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
I dressed up as Kevin Jonas in fifth grade. I was a huge JoBro fan, and I felt bad because Kevin was the least-liked of the three brothers. So, I guess this was my way of showing appreciation…
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
My aunt and uncle are news anchors for the Twin Cities in Minnesota. I guess this kind of counts.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I used to be a cheerleader, so I can do a back-handspring. I’m also pretty good at music trivia.
8. What would you like to be known for at ALL4?
I want to become known for taking on new challenges without fear. I want people to have confidence in me when they hand over a difficult task that exceeds my comfort zone.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
Some sort of music-playing device, the Harry Potter book set, and a doggo.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The culture (and right now the size) allows me to know almost everyone really well and allows me to not be afraid to utilize people as resources.
Posted: November 2020Read article