Senior Technical Manager
Location: Lexington, KY Office
Phone: 859.231.8936 x127
Eastern New Mexico University, Bachelor of Science in Geology, 1992 University of Kentucky, Master of Science in Geology, 2002
Karen has over 25 years of experience in the environmental industry. She has experience in EPCRA, RCRA, CWA, and Superfund. She has worked on a variety of remediation sites that have included federal Department of Energy, underground storage tanks, and recalcitrant volatile organics in soil and groundwater under multiple state and federal programs. Compliance work includes multi-media audits, SPCCs, BMP, and contingency plans. Karen has experience in permitting green field industrial sites and alternative energy facilities.
Professional Geologist in Kentucky and Indiana
Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
Connect With Karen:
An Evening With Karen
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
The ALL in ALL4
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
5. Stick shift or automatic?
Either, but if you have a sports car, it should be a stick shift
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Senate Majority Leader McConnell.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I love to find a personal connection to a new person, just like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I am the go-to remediation/ sampling Guru.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
My Husband, and a lifetime supply of sun block and mosquito repellant
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
The sense of community, the strive for excellence, and the action leadership takes around those.
Posted: September 2021Read article