Managing Consultant – Digital Solutions
Location: Houston, TX Office
Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 2012
Julie Taccino joined ALL4 with nine years of experience in environmental with focus in MIS Implementation and Texas Air Permitting and Compliance. Julie has supported clients in the chemicals industry and oil and gas industries with MIS configuration, air regulatory content for compliance tasking, and project management. She has supported implementations with various MIS tools including Enablon and Dakota and using legacy data from other software systems and permit calculations as a basis. Julie has also managed and provided technical expertise for Texas air permitting including Permit-by-Rule, New Source Review, and Title V permitting. She is a registered professional engineer in the state of Texas.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Connect With Julie :
An Evening With Julie
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
I haven’t had a nickname that stuck.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a paleontologist and dig up fossils.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
I have been surprised by how smooth and organized the onboarding process has been.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
When I was a child, I dressed up like a pumpkin, and everyone thought it was adorable. I plan to dress my own daughter as a pumpkin this year!
5. Stick shift or automatic?
Automatic – I have never learned to drive stick.
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I met the composer Frank Ticheli at Texas A&M.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
One of my hobbies is that I play the French horn.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I would like to be known as a detail oriented technical resource and a project manager who smoothly manages change for the client and team.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
My family, books, and a French horn.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
I was impressed by ALL4’s focus on employees and technical excellence.
Posted: November 2021Read article