Location: Louisville, KY Office
Phone: 502.587.6482 x221
University of Louisville, M.E. Chemical Engineering
Daniel joined ALL4 in September 2020 as a Project Manager when Smith Management Group was acquired by ALL4. He has over 13 years of experience as an environmental engineer assisting manufacturing and industrial companies (and municipalities) with environmental permitting focusing on stormwater management, wastewater, solid waste, hazardous waste, and air quality compliance. He is a licensed professional engineer in Kentucky.
KY Stormwater Association
Air & Waste Management Association, KY chapter
Connect With Dan:
An Evening With Dan
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
Yes, a few nicknames have been retired from long ago. “Lt Dan” is still a favorite – no need to salute. If you call me Danny Boy, just make sure you sing it.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
G.I. Joe….one of the good guys.
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
ALL4 is a constant surprise, always in flux. Systems and procedures are updated frequently in the pursuit of the best ways to provide high quality work.
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
Indiana Jones. It required a little effort to collect enough look-alike props; the hat is key.
5. Stick shift or automatic?
Automatic unless we are at the arcade.
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I once shared an elevator ride with Ken Griffey Jr.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I still have some of the fastest feet east of the Mississippi River and this talent is useful in the outfield.
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I would like to be known as the guy ‘who gets things done’ and is ‘easy to work with’.
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
My wife (much more important than any “thing”)…… flint…and a steel U.S.-made bowie knife.
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
I came into ALL4 through an acquisition and I am continually impressed by the willingness of the ALL4 Team to seek challenges and embrace change.