Location: Philadelphia, PA Office
The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science in Engineering Science and Minor in Engineering Mechanics, 2020
Corey joined ALL4 in March 2021 after graduating from The Pennsylvania State University in May 2020 with a B.S. in Engineering Science and a minor in Engineering Mechanics. During his time at Penn State, Corey was part of the Humanitarian Engineering and Social Entrepreneurship (HESE) program, with which he worked on his thesis. As an undergraduate student, Corey also had an internship working at Airborne Systems, specifically working with the Oxygen Department.
Connect With Corey :
An Evening With Corey
1. Have you ever had a nickname (or two)? If so, what are/were they?
Corey has always been my nickname.
2. When you were 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
As a child, I wanted to be a police officer or a firefighter when I grew up!
3. What about ALL4 has surprised you the most?
How close people are even outside of work, and how willing everyone is to help out and offer advice on non-work related things!
4. What was the most memorable Halloween costume you ever wore?
Zorro…and I still have the hat and the mask hidden somewhere in a closet, so beware!
5. Stick shift or automatic?
6. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
As a child, we ran into Michael Douglas a few times over the course of a couple days in a locker room at a ski rental place during a trip to Canada.
7. Do you have any hidden talents that people you meet would not expect?
I can juggle a soccer ball fairly well (my record being a few hundred before losing count).
8. What would you like to become known for at ALL4?
I would like to be known as a reliant and dependable teammate, and as someone who will work hard to satisfy and surpass expectations!
9. If you were stranded on an island, what are three things you couldn’t live without?
My gut says “food/water/shelter”, but assuming those were taken care of, 1. A reliable internet connection, 2. My PC, and 3. A soccer ball
10. What is the one thing that most attracted you to ALL4?
Throughout the interview and onboarding process, the culture and close-knit community I found within all the different people I talked to really drew my interest.